Ambiance Vins and Chabichou present the next in the tasting series The Grape and the Milk. Join us on Thursday July 17th from 7:30-9:30pm at Chabichou Fine Foods (196 Borden Street) to savour the tastes of Provencal wines and cheeses. Your hosts are sommelier Igal Amsallem and cheese master Charles Bougouin.
- Casual tasting of wines and cheeses from southern France
- Selection of delicious Rosés de Provence
- Platters of spécialités de Provence
Attendance is strictly limited to 20 people. Admission fee: $45 (HST included). Online reservation below or by telephone: 416-878-7810. Major credit cards accepted.
Discover and taste some of the most sought after bourbon whiskies with Ambiance Vins’ whisky expert Igal Amsallem. The tasting will take place on Wednesday July 9th from 7:00-9:00pm at The Vintage Conservatory (100 Lombard Street, Toronto)
From Kentucky Bourbon Distillers
- Old Bardstown Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky Estate Bottled, Sour Mash Bourbon
- Rowan’s Creek Kentucky Bourbon Whisky
- Willett Family Estate Rare Release Straight Rye Whiskey Single Barrel No. 104
From Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Colonel E.H. Taylor Jr Collection Single Barrel
- Colonel E.H. Taylor Jr Collection Straight Rye
- Van Winkle Family Special Reserve, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky 12 Year Lot “B”
Appetizers and Amuse-Bouche served
Admission fee: $70+HST
Online reservation below or by telephone, 416-878-7810.
Major credit cards accepted.
Late arrivals or no shows are NOT refundable. Cancellation refundable with a 72 hour notice prior the event.
Limited seating to 20 people. Only paid reservations are considered as booked.
The tasting starts at 7:00pm sharp.